Taking the PSAT will allow students to:
- get feedback about current academic skills
- identify areas of weakness and get suggestions for improvement
- seek information from colleges
- initiate the college search process
- gain experience with timed/standardized testing
The test will be offered on Wednesday, October 12th in the morning. Students may register by signing up in the guidance office. Registration begins on Monday, September 12th and continues through Tuesday, September 20th. In order to sign up students will need to bring a check for $14.00 made out to Celina High School.